I lead the Private Equity practice at Harvey Nash, where we work to create long term partnerships with Private Equity Firms to place Board, Executive, C-Suite or Director level individuals into their portfolio companies on an Interim or Executive Search basis.
Our practice is focused on highly transformational individuals, who help drive and transform the business in line with the strategic agenda, strengthen internal capability and create value.
I have 7 years’ experience in the space and have led practices for over 3 years. I completed a degree in Chemistry at the University of Manchester and a Ski Season in the French Alps, before starting my profession.
Example Track Record Includes:
- Technology Operating Partner (UK Growth PE Fund)
- Data Operating Partner (Mid-Cap European PE Fund)
- Operating Partner (Large Cap Global PE Fund)
- Technology Operating Partner (Growth PE Fund)
- CTO – European Manufacturing business (Large Cap PE backed)
- Director of Integration – Global Construction Business (Large Cap PE backed)
- Chief Transformation Officer- Global Fintech (Large Cap PE backed)
- M&A lead- European Chemicals Business (Large Cap PE backed)
- Transformation Director – Media Business (Large Cap PE backed)
- Interim CIO – European Manufacturing Business (Large Cap PE backed)
- Digital Advisor- European Dental Business (Large Cap PE backed)
- CTO- Financial Services Business (Mid Cap PE backed)
- Chief Digital Officer – Luxury Fashion Brand (Growth PE backed)
- Non-Executive Director – European Manufacturing Business (Mid Cap PE backed)
- M&A Director – Medtech Business (Growth PE backed)
- CTO – Insurance Business (Growth PE backed)