My London based client is looking for a DBA to join their team for an initial 3 months contract to start ASAP.
You'll be responsible for the performance, integrity, design, management and security of both data warehouse and legacy transactional business data bases as well as any data transformation tasks.
- Responsible for the performance, integrity, design, management and security of the transactional business data bases, and the data ware house database for reporting & analytical purposes.
- Ensuring systems are up and running and stable, and data transformation tasks and systems as well as backups are running smoothly
- Management of in-house utility databases (e.g. IT Ops tools)
- Working with IT Operations Manager & Head of Development and BI Team in building a robust and scalable data warehouse platform
- Work with stakeholders and BI team in defining and delivering a strong single point of truth reporting approach.
- Implementing and running a multi environment development workflow, as the management of source control branches, release processes either manual or automated
- Supporting as well as upskilling the BI team with regards to SQL expertise, best practises in reporting and data warehouse design
- You must be skilful in SQL, Database Administration, SSIS, SSAS, Salesforce and have strong BI knowledge.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.