IT Services Manager
Harvey Nash is delighted to be partnering with the University of Leeds to recruit an IT Service Manager to leader their Field Support team.
The university has set out an ambitious plan to enhance student education, research, and corporate systems through increased use of digital technology, data, and digital approaches as part of their new university strategy.
With the launch of the Digital Transformation Strategy, it's time to modernise and secure the university's IT Services, supporting their ambitious visions for a digital future. As part of this critical initiative, we are seeking an experienced IT Manager to play a key role in shaping the future of the Field Support services at the university.
If you're passionate about technology, innovation and making a difference, this is a unique opportunity to contribute to an exciting digital transformation journey. You will help manage a team of excellent Team Leaders and Technicians, you will shape their journey in solving a variety of IT issues and problems with different devices, technologies and operating systems across the campus.
You will aim to provide your team with leadership and the tools to provide a high-quality service, enabling your team to deliver in line with the service and operational agreements. You will be customer focused with excellent communication skills and instil this in the team, ensuring that the high-standards are established across the function.
Experience of interest:
- Leadership and management of an IT function such as First and Second Line IT utilising methodologies such as ITIL.
- Delivering outstanding service within a customer focused culture in line with defined SLA's and OLA's
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, developing wider understanding of the service needs, advising and addressing problems with effective solutions that are also cost-effective.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate technical information to key stakeholders in high-detail that's understandable to non-technical users.
- ITSM implementation in larger/commercial organisations.
- Delivering strategy on enabling hybrid working within First & Second Line teams.
What’s in it for you?
£45,585-£54,395 | 26 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays + 8 Campus closed days |21.6% employer pension contribution | + Plenty more fantastic benefits.
Interested? Get in contact with the recruiter directly using the channels below:
Content TypeLatest News
Do you know what a Software Engineer is? Software engineering is generally described as the design, development, testing and maintenance of software applications to address real-world problems.
Content TypeLatest News
Could you spot an AI generated CV? The launch of advanced natural language processing models (NLP) such as ChatGPT and the ease at which they can be accessed and used is one of the most signifi
Exploring the future of Engineering with AIOps eventIn the world of engineering and architecture, the potential of AI is limitless. AI has the potential to transform your workload, making it n