PMO, Warwickshire, perm, £38-45k
My reputable client is looking for Senior PMO with at least 5 years’ experience in this field.
My client is looking for someone who has the ability to lead workshops, liaise with Project managers, for someone who has strong stakeholder management skills and believes to be a strong communicator.
* Proven experience of producing MI and documenting processes
* Good leadership, influencing and team orientated skills
* Focused self-starter with the alacrity to deliver
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of Teradata will be a huge benefit (not essential)
Your main responsibilities:
* To performs complex financial and statistical analysis relating to assigned IT projects/processes.
* To support decision-making by evaluating and recommending opportunities to optimise and/or control costs, enhance IT or business results.
* To support the development and deployment of standard tools across IT functions.
* To provide support to develop and implement enhancements to standard tools.
* To develops and recommend IT metrics and tools to track and report progress of defined elements of complex IT functions, projects or processes against defined targets and goals.
* To be able to perform in depth analysis on behalf of the programme/project which can involve evaluation of vendors, IT solutions, business needs etc.
* To manage enhancements for established processes, product releases, release management, and IT governance initiatives.
* To support quality assurance processes by developing and recommending specific audit criteria, methods and tools to evaluate and report required elements of IT project/process compliance.
* To create the detailed mapping of new and existing processes which are typically complex (demand process, portfolio management etc), including viable alternatives for consideration.
* To develop knowledge of the business (IT strategies, operations and processes etc) and business environment (current and emerging IT, industry and market practices etc), together with technical job knowledge.
* To co-ordinate the activities of the programme to ensure that programme objectives are realised.
If you are interested, please apply or send your CV to Marharyta.Antoniuk@HarveyNash.com
Up to £295 per day
£30000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£34000 - £42000 per annum + additional benefits