PORTFOLIO ANALYST, BRISTOL
£40 - £55k + Benefits (to 20% of salary)
This is a hybrid role with a Private Bank, working with a Portfolio Management team based in Bristol. Working in an Agile environment you will be providing oversight to a £50m portfolio of programmes to support the realisation of strategic objectives. Working in an innovative, forward thinking environment this is an opportunity for an individual with PMO/BA/Product and change skills to work in a high visibility role with excellent prospects.
The role is working with stakeholders up to board level providing investment planning, transformation portfolio governance and design services. You’ll also make sure that delivery of the project outcomes and services are aligned to the wider Portfolio parameters.
The role includes:
- Define, create and manage strategic budget plans and cost benefit analysis
- Define and develop structure, change standards and flexible governance to the portfolio governance.
- Manage the review and approval process of the financial business case
- Define relevant, timely and accurate MI reporting
- Current and future resource planning across the portfolios
- Challenge the status quo, and drive informed decision-making about portfolio priorities
The skills you'll need:
- To take on this role, you’ll need to hold an appropriate Project Management qualification (Prince 2 or similar)
- You will need experience of working and promoting Agile frameworks
- Experience of enterprise level project deliveries with 3rd parties and managed services models
- You will need experience in technology and IT function a and preferably have also worked in change projects.
- Excellent report writing capabilities
- A strong understanding of IT Governance and Processes
This will be an interesting and high profile role and will really suit an individual who has reached a ceiling in their current role. You will be working continuously with Director level stakeholders and providing strategic input to a large Portfolio of work, with all the insight that will bring. There are plenty of development opportunities from this post that will help you advance your career.
£39000 - £45000 per annum + 46 days Hols + exc bens
Coventry, West Midlands
£450 - £550 per day
City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits