Project and Change Manager – Edinburgh - £450 - £500 - Inside IR35 – Finance – 6 months
Harvey Nash’s Edinburgh based finance client are looking to hire a project and change manager. We are looking for forward thinkers that can live in both prince2 and Agile and contribute to the delivery of the project with principles that work best within the context.
You will have
* Strong leadership skills & very values driven – must be able to set the culture & climate required of the programme and lead by example
* Excellent finance background
* Must be able to operate with ambiguity and be outcome and solution focused
* Can simplify complex deliverables into simple tasks and communicate that effectively to the team
* Excellent stakeholder management – able to operate and influence at all levels confidently
* Be experienced in business and technology change
* Strong change management skills – able to operate outside of a structured framework yet embed all of principles required around planning, governance, delivery and adapt to the bespoke programme of work at hand
* Manage multiple projects across varying programmes – we have multiple deliveries across a varied timeline of different sizes and scope
* Be able to flex skillset to get the job done – manage and deliver the programme but there may be times where you need to roll your sleeves up and actually do some of the work where we have gaps
Please note that our client is keen to accept applications from all candidates, regardless of race, gender or religion. If you have the above skill set then apply now to Harvey Nash. We would love to hear from you!