I have a fantastic role available for a Developer experienced in C++, working within a major multinational software development company based in Cobalt and focused on a transformation project taking their C++ based platform across to C# .NET, with the opportunity to be trained in C# .NET as you progress within the project if you haven’t worked with it before.
This role will involve joining one of 3 different teams, with one focused on adding new features, one on integration of new technologies and the other focused on fixing issues and working with customer support teams, with you being periodically shuffled between these teams to allow for a broader range of experience gains. Currently there is a C++/Win32/MFC based system in place, the company is planning a move to C# .Net over the course of a 2 year roadmap, upskilling any developers alongside this if they are not familiar with C# .Net.
Skills You’ll Need
- A solid understanding of C++ and software development practices
- If you have experience with Win32 and/or MFC this is beneficial but is not essential
- If you have experience within C# .Net this is highly beneficial but is definitely not required and you can be trained in this
What You’ll Get
- The opportunity to be trained in one of the most widely used areas of development - C# .Net
- 25+8 days holiday with the option to buy up to 5 extra
- Flexible working hours
- On site gym, running club, chess club and more.
- Discretionary bonus
- Free parking
- Regular social events and team outings
- Up to 5 Learning & Development days per year to spend upskilling on whatever your heart desires
- Up to 5 charity days where you can spend time volunteering with charities and organisations close to your heart
£100000 - £120000 per annum
£80000 - £120000 per annum