Solution Architect – Watford
Up to £80K base salary + company car/car allowance + 15% bonus + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + private medical cover + pension + subsidised gym membership + free onsite parking.
Harvey Nash are working exclusively with a market leading manufacturing organisation based in Watford to help them recruit a dynamic and forward thinking Solution Architect.
My client are currently undergoing a huge Digital Transformation Programme which will see their current website transform into an E-commerce platform. As well as adding new functionalities to their website, my client also plan to create a mobile application which will allow their customers to click and collect products at one of their 670 depots across the UK. This is an incredibly exciting time to join the organisation and will suit an experienced Solution Architect who is passionate about transformation and innovation.
- Deep understanding of Retail and E-Commerce business domains.
- Previous experience delivering a digital E-Commerce platform for a retail organisation.
- Previous experience working on enterprise grade hosting platforms in a hybrid deployment environment (IaaS and PaaS on AWS or Azure).
- Experience of working in DevOps environment and CI/CD delivery model.
- Experience of Agile project methodology.
- Good working knowledge of TOGAF.
- Practical experience working as a Full Stack Technical Lead.
- .NET back end programming
- Front-end technologies (React, Angular)
- API Integration platform experience (Mule, Apigee)
This a fantastic opportunity to join a FTSE 250 company in a brand new role which truly impacts the business and its customers. To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "apply" below.