CNTRL or INFLNC? What's going on in today's technology departments?
What is the future of the technology department, and the role of CIOs or technology leaders themselves for that matter? Are the robots coming? Is shadow IT taking over from traditional IT budgets?
In its 21st year, the Harvey Nash / KPMG CIO Survey is asking these questions and more. The research is one of the most trusted and extensive international reports on the business of IT leadership and everything that comes with it. This year's report features unique additional insights from MIT's Center for Information Systems Research.
Take part here.
- The survey takes 15-20 minutes to complete and all participants will receive?
- A full copy of the final extensive report
- A complimentary invite to one of our exclusive launch events held in 25 locations across the world
- A Personal Benchmark Report - a document, unique to you, comparing your key survey responses with your CIO peer group. Here's an example.
- Exclusive early access to our Data Visualisation Tool that was launched for the first time last year!
Last year almost 4,000 CIOs and technology executives from more than 80 countries took part and benefited from insights to help with their business and career planning.
Join them by taking part in the 2019 Harvey Nash / KPMG CIO Survey.